There may come a time when your loved one needs constant care. When that time comes, we're here. Our Lady of Perpetual Help's nursing facility is staffed by Licensed Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants who provide personalized care for each resident based on an individual's needs. Here, we have a vested interest in the wellbeing of our residents, as if they were a part of our own families.
In a residential setting in the hands of people who care, Our Lady of Perpetual Help can meet the often overwhelming needs of an aging parent or loved one, while providing you with invaluable peace of mind.
The Nursing Center provides an extensive amount of services and amenities including:
• Three meals daily plus health snacks around the clock
• Liberalized special diets
• Menu review by Registered Dietician
• A social calendar filled with entertainment, cultural events, parties and religious activities
• Arts and crafts room, complete with kitchen
• Mini-bus transportation for doctor’s appointments and planned events
• Nondenominational Pastoral Care Program
• Assistance and monitoring of personal hygiene, bathing and grooming
• Assistance and monitoring with dressing
• Nursing assistance with medication administration
• Psychosocial support
• Reminders and directions for regular daily activities
• Daily housekeeping with trash removal
• Assistance in transferring to and from dining room and activities
• Changing and laundering of bed and bath linen
• 24-hour emergency maintenance and housekeeping services
Sometimes a little extra help is required after recouping from surgery or recovering from a minor injury. Also, if you are caring for your loved one at home and you need a break, that’s what we’re here for. Families can rest easy knowing that in respite, short-term residents receive the care and attention they need. Whether a short 2-week stay or more lengthy time is necessary, we’re here.