Join Our Team! At Our Lady of Perpetual Help, caring for seniors is our passion. Is it yours?
As a nonprofit community dedicated to service, we put residents first. Qualified applicants will have a desire to serve, as well as the energy and work ethic needed to provide our residents with the highest quality care and support. When you join our team, you'll quickly discover why many of our employees have worked here for over a decade!
We are currently accepting applications for the positions listed below.
Download and complete our application for employment and mail it to:
Our Lady of Perpetual Help
Attention: Dave Kleffman
4560 Princess Anne Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
You can also submit your application via email!
Print, complete your application, and scan it to PDF. Email it to Dave Kleffman, Director of Talent Development, at email@example.com.
Director of Resident Services
Our Lady of Perpetual Help currently has a Director of Resident Services career opportunity for a caring and dedicated LPN in our Memory Care Center. This position is a Full Time opportunity for an LPN with strong clinical and management skills for our Memory Care / Assisted Living community. Prior experience in the Long Term Healthcare industry with excellent communication, organizational and resident services expertise is required. To promote and manage our high standard of care and services, candidate should possess clinical and leadership experience in an Alzheimer's / Assisted Living Care setting.
About Our Lady of Perpetual Help:
Our Lady of Perpetual Help is a nonprofit, nondenominational senior care community sponsored by the Catholic Diocese of Richmond, located in Virginia Beach, VA. It is our mission to provide caring, quality housing and specialized services with a commitment to the comfort, dignity and peace of mind for all residents.
Rewards of working at Our Lady of Perpetual Help
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help offers an excellent work environment, comprehensive compensation and benefits package with health, dental and vision coverage for full time employees.
- Also included in benefits package if free Life Insurance/ADD/LTD, years of service bonus equal to 5% of gross income, annual wage increases, paid holidays, sick and vacation.
Job Type: Full-time
Requirements of a Director of Resident Services
- Candidate must have received an LPN license from an accredited school in good standing
- Candidate should have a minimum of 3 years LPN experience, clinical and communication skills along with a thorough knowledge of regulations and medication administration.
- Previous nurse management experience required.
Responsibilities of a Director of Resident Services
- Responsible for the overall nursing care and welfare of residents in the memory care units.
- Compliance with established policies and operational procedures. In the absence of the Director of Nursing, the Director of Resident Services will report directly to the Administrator.
Please submit resume and salary requirement to Dave Kleffman, Director of Talent Development at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also apply in person at 4560 Princess Anne Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23462.
Our Lady of Perpetual Help is an EOE and drug free workplace.