When you walk through the front entrance of our community you may want to stop for a second and take it all in. That’s the delightful smell of chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven in our activity center. And that chorus you hear is our music therapy class in full swing in the piano room. A glance out the oversized window into the courtyard will reveal a daughter with her mom sitting under a gazebo flipping through a scrapbook. After spending just a few minutes with us, you can see that our community is designed, both indoors and out, to provide frequent opportunities for socialization and active living.
Community Features include:
• Elegant restaurant-style dining room, with all the trimmings
• Living room featuring an inviting fireplace and plenty of comfortable seating for visiting with family and friends
• Bright sunrooms and screened-in porches throughout the building
• Activity room equipped and ready for baking, games, arts and crafts
• A serene chapel with a stained glass window for personal meditation or group worship
• Assembly room with dance floor ready for parties, musical entertainment and other fun group events
• Free self-service laundry room
• Assisted bathing spa with soothing, therapeutic whirlpool tubs
• State-of-the-art sprinkler and smoke detection systems throughout the property
• Pleasantly landscaped grounds with multiple patios and outdoor seating areas
• Secured, quiet garden walking path
• Convenient and well-lighted parking for residents and guests
At Our Lady of Perpetual Help dining is a special experience. Conversation and socialization with your friends and neighbors, and delicious meals served by our friendly dining team make each meal an event.
Also, our meals are overseen by a registered dietician and we’re happy to accommodate special needs and requests. In addition to the three daily, home-cooked meals, healthy (and tasty) snacks are available throughout the day.
Check out our Sample Menu to get an idea of the types of wonderful meals our residents enjoy each day!
In the event of a power outage, the Generac 600 kW Bi-Fuel generator at Our Lady of Perpetual Help provides electricity to every resident’s apartment and all of the community’s buildings and systems. This generator far exceeds the regulations and requirements for the State and Federal licensing agencies.
This allows residents to not only have life safety, heat, and air conditioning, but also power for everyday activities, such as watching TV or reading a book after dark. Residents, friends and family members can rest assured knowing that quality care and dining services will be provided each and every day at Our Lady of Perpetual Help, along with all emergency safety systems.
The generator system is regularly inspected and gas levels checked to ensure that it is in full working order year-round. Regardless of the weather or other circumstances, Our Lady of Perpetual Help is prepared to provide uninterrupted care and services to all residents.